Dublin, June 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “India Trade Finance Market (2022-2027) by Product Type, Service Provider, and Application, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Indian trade finance market is estimated at USD 2.75 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 3.88 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.1%.
- The Indian trade finance market is segmented on the basis of product type, service provider and application.
- By product type, the market is categorized into commercial letters of credit, stand-by letters of credit, guarantees, and others.
- Service providers, the market is categorized into banks, trade finance companies, and others.
- Application, the market is classified into domestic and international.
The report provides a detailed analysis of competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of financial performance of listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information about recent development and competitive scenario of the companies.
- Asian Development Bank.
- Bank of America
- BNP Paribas
- Euler Hermes
- JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc.
- Royal Bank of Scotland Plc
- Standard charter
- Morgan Stanley
- Wells Fargo & Co.
- Export-Import Bank of India.
- Blended financing
- Interlink Capital
- Mega Fin India
- Transwarranty Finance Limited
- Radiance Financial Services
- Cargill Commerce and Structured Finance
- fast india
- Adam Smith Associates
- Capital drip
- Capital Terkar
- SBM Bank
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the Indian trade finance market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
The analyst analyzes the Indian trade finance market using the Ansoff matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its position in the market.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the Indian trade finance market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
- A comprehensive analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of the main players
- Recommendations for companies to strengthen their presence in the market
- Increase in the number of trade agreements
- Banks and financial agencies strengthening their trade facilitation programs
- Growing digitization of financial services
- Strict regulatory and financial crime compliance
- High implementation cost
- Integration of Blockchain in Trade Finance
- Impact of government initiatives on trade
- Scarcity of trade finance
- Complexity of trade finance transactions
- Credit constraints
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wzhc8z
Indian trade finance market