DUBLIN, June 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The report “Egypt Embedded Finance Business and Investment Opportunities Databook – 50+ KPIs on Embedded Lending, Insurance, Payment, and Wealth Segments – Q1 2022 Update” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The integrated finance industry in the country is expected to grow by 64.1% on an annual basis to reach US$849.9 million in 2022.
The integrated finance industry is expected to grow steadily over the forecast period, registering a CAGR of 37.0% over the period 2022-2029. The integrated financial income in the country will increase from US$849.9 million in 2022 to reach US$4,689.8 million by 2029.
The integrated insurance industry is still in its infancy of development in the country. With only a few players operating in the industry, the publisher expects an increasing number of start-ups to emerge in the in-vehicle insurance industry. Egypt over the next four to eight quarters.
Growing support from the Egyptian government to promote the growth of insurtech in the country is expected to drive the growth of the market. In recent quarters, the country’s new-age insurtech companies have mainly supported the Egyptian insurance market, with these insurtech companies aiming to improve customer experience and overall satisfaction.
The publisher anticipates an increase in investment in the Egyptian integrated insurance sector over the next four to six quarters. Significant growth in fundraising activities by insurtech companies in Egypt should also promote the development of integrated insurance companies. Foreign insurtech companies are also planning to expand their services in Egypt capitalize on the growing Egyptian market.
- In October 2021YC-backed insurtech company Amenli announced that the company had raised $2.3 million in its seed funding round to provide insurance services in Egypt. Notably, the company plans to use the funding round to meet the 2 billion US dollars untapped insurance market in the country.
The country is seeing an increase in the number of start-ups in the integrated lending industry. Moreover, a favorable regulatory environment should further propel the number of start-ups over the next four to six quarters. Egypt has a large unbanked population, making the loan process long for gig workers and small businesses.
New age start-ups are strategizing to exploit the unbanked population and small businesses in the country and provide the segment with easy and fast lending options. To offer improved integrated lending options, start-ups have raised funds in recent years.
- In March 2021Dayra, a fintech start-up based in Cairoentered secure $3 million in a starting lap. The company plans to use the funds to provide accessible financial services solutions in the Middle East and North Africa Region. The publisher expects a slight increase in investment in Egypt’s integrated lending industry over the next four to eight quarters.
Moreover, the integrated payment market is boosted by the collaborative efforts of the Egyptian government, the Central Bank of Egypt (CBE) and other stakeholders to improve payment systems and transform Egypt in a cashless economy.
The country has several diverse factors driving the growth of the market including a large economy, young population, and abundant skilled labor. Therefore, Egypt has huge potential to grow its integrated payments industry over the next four to six quarters.
Additionally, the growth of in-app payments in the e-commerce industry has also been seen over the past four to six quarters. Market players in the e-commerce industry are increasingly offering integrated payment solutions to their customers, which is propelling the growth of the market.
This report provides detailed, data-driven analysis of market opportunities in more than 50 integrated finance industry segments spanning lending, insurance, payments and wealth.
This report provides an in-depth, data-driven analysis of the integrated finance industry in Egypt. Below is a summary of the main market segments:
Egypt Integrated Finance Market Size and Forecast
Egypt Embedded Lending Market Size and Forecast
Embedded Loans by Consumer Segments, 2020 – 2029
- Business loans
- Retail loan
Integrated loans by B2B sectors, 2020 – 2029
- Retail and consumer goods integrated lending
- Loans embedded in IT and software services
- Integrated loans in media, entertainment and leisure
- Loans integrated into manufacturing and distribution
- Loans integrated into real estate
- Loans included in Other
Integrated loans by B2C sectors, 2020 – 2029
- Retail Integrated Lending
- Integrated Home Improvement Loans
- Loans integrated into leisure and entertainment
- Loans integrated into health care and well-being
- Loans included in Other
Egypt Integrated Insurance Market Size and Forecast
Integrated insurance by industry, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance embedded in consumer products
- Integrated travel and hospitality insurance
- Integrated car insurance
- Insurance integrated into health care
- Integrated insurance in real estate
- Integrated transport and logistics insurance
- Insurance integrated into other
Integrated insurance by type of insurance, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance integrated into the life segment
- Insurance integrated into the non-life segment
Integrated insurance by type of offer, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance integrated into the product segment
- Integrated insurance in the services segment
Egypt In-App Payments Market Size and Forecast
Integrated payment by consumer segments, 2020 – 2029
Integrated payment by end-use sector, 2020 – 2029
- Integrated payment in retail and consumer goods
- Integrated payment in digital products and services
- Payment integrated into utility bill payment
- Integrated Payment in Travel and Hospitality
- Integrated payment in leisure and entertainment
- Integrated payment in health and well-being
- Integrated payment in office supplies and equipment
- Embedded payment in Other
Egypt Integrated Wealth Management Market Size and Forecast
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4s9xgq
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets