DUBLIN, July 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The report “Philippines Embedded Finance Business and Investment Opportunities Databook – 50+ KPIs on Embedded Lending, Insurance, Payment, and Wealth Segments – Q1 2022 Update” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The integrated finance industry is expected to grow steadily over the forecast period, registering a CAGR of 36.4% during the period 2022-2029. The financial income integrated into The Philippines should go from US$1,080.1 million in 2022 to reach US$6,059.5 million by 2029.
In The Philippines, the number of customers requesting insurance products has increased since the coronavirus outbreak. This demand, combined with the very under-penetrated market for The Philippinesoffers significant growth potential for insurtech companies in the region.
Philippines-Market-based digital wallet providers are entering into strategic partnerships with global insurtech companies to enter the integrated insurance market. For example, in October 2021PayMaya, one of the country’s leading wallet providers, has entered into a strategic partnership with Bolttech, a global insurtech company, to provide more consumers with easier access to affordable microinsurance policies.
The publisher expects a new innovative insurtech platform to emerge over the next four to eight quarters. This will further stimulate innovation and competition in The Philippines’ the on-board insurance industry.
The integrated lending market has also seen strong growth over the past six quarters. Domestic fintech companies are collaborating with foreign technology companies to integrate new technologies into The Philippines financial sector. For example, UBX Philippines Corporation has collaborated with Chinese tech giant Alibaba Cloud. The collaboration aims to accelerate financial inclusion in the country by harnessing digital technologies. The collaboration is expected to attract the attention of more foreign companies. Therefore, more foreign companies are expected to enter the country, which will lead to the growth of integrated lending technologies.
The publisher expects increased collaboration and joint ventures over the next four to eight quarters. This will further stimulate innovation and competition in The Philippines’ integrated lending industry.
Before the global pandemic, e-commerce and digital services were not easily accessible in The Philippines. However, with the rising cases of the Covid-19 virus, digital services have become prevalent in the country. While some customers still prefer traditional cash payment options, more and more Filipinos are opting for digital payments for convenience and security.
Since the coronavirus outbreak, there has been a continued growth in the number of customers demanding integrated payment products. Local market players are collaborating with foreign technology companies to integrate new technologies into the payments industry in the Philippines.
This report provides detailed, data-driven analysis of market opportunities in more than 50 integrated finance industry segments spanning lending, insurance, payments and wealth.
This report provides an in-depth, data-driven analysis of the integrated finance industry in Philippines. Below is a summary of the main market segments:
Philippines Integrated Finance Market Size and Forecast
Philippines Embedded Lending Market Size and Forecast
Embedded Loans by Consumer Segments, 2020 – 2029
- Business loans
- Retail loan
Integrated loans by B2B sectors, 2020 – 2029
- Retail and consumer goods integrated lending
- Loans embedded in IT and software services
- Integrated loans in media, entertainment and leisure
- Loans integrated into manufacturing and distribution
- Loans integrated into real estate
- Loans included in Other
Integrated loans by B2C sectors, 2020 – 2029
- Retail Integrated Lending
- Integrated Home Improvement Loans
- Loans integrated into leisure and entertainment
- Loans integrated into health care and well-being
- Loans included in Other
Philippines Integrated Insurance Market Size and Forecast
Integrated insurance by industry, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance embedded in consumer products
- Integrated travel and hospitality insurance
- Integrated car insurance
- Insurance integrated into health care
- Integrated insurance in real estate
- Integrated transport and logistics insurance
- Insurance integrated into other
Integrated insurance by type of insurance, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance integrated into the life segment
- Insurance integrated into the non-life segment
Integrated insurance by type of offer, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance integrated into the product segment
- Integrated insurance in the services segment
Philippines In-App Payments Market Size and Forecast
Integrated payment by consumer segments, 2020 – 2029
Integrated payment by end-use sector, 2020 – 2029
- Integrated payment in retail and consumer goods
- Integrated payment in digital products and services
- Payment integrated into utility bill payment
- Integrated Payment in Travel and Hospitality
- Integrated payment in leisure and entertainment
- Integrated payment in health and well-being
- Integrated payment in office supplies and equipment
- Embedded payment in Other
Philippines Integrated Wealth Management Market Size and Forecast
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kxtvsw
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets