DUBLIN, March 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The report “United Kingdom Embedded Finance Business and Investment Opportunities Databook – 50+ KPIs on Embedded Lending, Insurance, Payment, and Wealth Segments – Q1 2022 Update” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The UK integrated finance sector is expected to grow by 33.8% on an annual basis to reach US$8,579.4 million in 2022.
The integrated finance industry is expected to grow steadily over the forecast period, registering a CAGR of 20.2% over the period 2022-2029. The integrated financial income in the country will increase from US$8,579.4 million in 2022 to reach US$23,252.2 million by 2029.
The insurance industry integrated into the UK is gaining popularity among global insurtech investors and companies. Consequently, investing activities have increased in the space over the past four to eight quarters.
Several insurtech companies are raising funds to launch new products, evolve their platform and expand their product offering in other European countries. The publisher expects the trend to continue in the UK from a short to medium term perspective.
Additionally, global insurtech leaders are planning to offer their products in the country to tap into existing opportunities in the integrated insurance market.
- In September 2021, United StatesOpen Insurance, a New York-based insurtech company, has announced plans to enter the UK market in early 2022.
- The company made the announcement after raising $31 million in September 2021. Apart from United StatesOpen Insurance is also present in Australia and is about to embark on New Zealandfollowed by UK.
As the integrated insurance industry continues to grow, the editor expects more global insurtech companies to expand and launch their services in the UK over the next four to eight quarters.
The demand for integrated loan products is also increasing in the UK. Additionally, the global pandemic has further accelerated the demand for integrated lending products. Moreover, the growing demand for loans from the small business segment has also attracted the attention of integrated lending companies in recent years.
- In May 2021, e-commerce platform eBay UK has announced the launch of its new product called Capital for eBay Business Sellers (CEBS). The new product is suitable for 300,000 UKsmall and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) based on vendors on its platform. In particular, eBay has partnered with YouLend, a UKintegrated finance platform to provide integrated lending services.
- Moreover, in March 2020Shopify also announced the launch of its “Shopify Capital to the UK” project, where the e-commerce giant will provide funds to SMEs.
The global pandemic has dramatically accelerated the country’s demand for integrated payment products. However, the increasing number of fraudulent activities limits the demand for integrated payment options in the country. According to the publisher, in 2021, nearly 75% of the activity of the UK suffered a phishing-related data breach within the past year. Consequently. market players are increasingly partnering with technology companies to develop secure payment options for customers.
- In January 2021the UKThe Revolut-based fintech company collaborated with a Englandpayment platform provider as a service Modulr. As part of the collaboration, Revolut has introduced a new feature, “beneficiary confirmation”, a fraud prevention system for its three million UKbased retail customers.
UK Integrated Finance Market Size and Forecast
UK Embedded Lending Market Size and Forecast
Embedded Loans by Consumer Segments, 2020 – 2029
- Business loans
- Retail loan
Integrated loans by B2B sectors, 2020 – 2029
- Retail and consumer goods integrated lending
- Loans embedded in IT and software services
- Integrated loans in media, entertainment and leisure
- Loans integrated into manufacturing and distribution
- Loans integrated into real estate
- Loans included in Other
Integrated loans by B2C sectors, 2020 – 2029
- Retail Integrated Lending
- Integrated Home Improvement Loans
- Loans integrated into leisure and entertainment
- Loans integrated into health care and well-being
- Loans included in Other
UK Integrated Insurance Market Size and Forecast
Integrated insurance by industry, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance embedded in consumer products
- Integrated travel and hospitality insurance
- Integrated car insurance
- Insurance integrated into health care
- Integrated insurance in real estate
- Integrated transport and logistics insurance
- Insurance integrated into other
Integrated insurance by type of insurance, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance integrated into the life segment
- Insurance integrated into the non-life segment
Integrated insurance by type of offer, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance integrated into the product segment
- Integrated insurance in the services segment
UK in-app payments market size and forecast
Integrated payment by consumer segments, 2020 – 2029
Integrated payment by end-use sector, 2020 – 2029
- Integrated payment in retail and consumer goods
- Integrated payment in digital products and services
- Payment integrated into utility bill payment
- Integrated Payment in Travel and Hospitality
- Integrated payment in leisure and entertainment
- Integrated payment in health and well-being
- Integrated payment in office supplies and equipment
- Embedded payment in Other
UK Integrated Wealth Management Market Size and Forecast
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yz6ike
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets